Recreational Vehicle Registrations


The City of Westbrook is an authorized agent for the Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife. You may obtaatv-iconin the registration for your recreational vehicle (Snowmobile, Boat, Trailer or ATV) in the Clerk's Office at City Hall between the hours of 8:30 a.m. until 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.

You may register your vehicle online or obtain rules and laws with Maine Inland Fisheries and Wildlife.

Additional Informationboat-icon

Please contact the City Clerk's Office if you need assistance.