Background image

Recreational Vehicle Registrations

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


The City of Westbrook is an authorized agent for the Department of Inland Fisheries & Wildlife.  You may obtain the registration for your recreational vehicle (Snowmobile, Boat, Trailer or ATV) in the Clerks Office at City Hall between the hours of 8:30am-5:00pm, Monday thru Friday.

You may register your vehicle online or obtain rules and laws with Maine Inland Fisheries & Wildlife.

Please contact the City Clerk's Office if you need assistance.