Between November 15 and April 15, no parking is allowed on any street in Westbrook for more than 1 hour between Midnight and 6 a.m. Vehicles parked on any street during this time may be ticketed, and during times that Public Works is plowing they may be towed. Parking is available at the following locations:
- American Legion parking lot on Dunn Street
- Ash Street municipal parking lot
- Bicentennial Park/Skate Park parking lot on William Clarke Drive (next to Hannaford)
- Church Street municipal parking lot (Warren Congregational Church)
- Municipal parking lot on Mechanic Street (behind CVS)
- Skating Rink parking lot on Lincoln Street
- Walker Memorial Library parking lot on Main Street
- Warren Ball Field parking lot on Stevens Avenue
- Warren Pool parking lot on Main Street
When parking overnight in a city-owned downtown lot during a Snow Emergency (which is any plowable snow event), vehicles need to be parked in the Green Zones between the hours of 12 AM and 7 AM. Green Zones are located in the Mechanic Street Lot, Ash Street Lot and Church Street Lots, as designated by Green Zone signs at those locations. Any vehicle not parked in the designated Green Zones during a Snow Emergency will be ticketed and towed. Vehicles must be moved out of the Green Zones by 7 AM to allow for snow removal. Any vehicles parked in Green Zones between 7 AM and 8 AM during a Snow Emergency will be ticketed and towed.
For further information please visit the winter parking page on the City’s website at https://www.westbrookmaine.com/564/Winter-Parking.