Curbside Pickup is available Monday through Friday, 10 am to 2 pm.
What you need to know:
- Place your holds online at minerva.maine.edu or by phone 207-854-0630.
- Need help deciding what you want? Call us for help!
- Wait until you are notified that your items are ready for pick up before heading to the library.
Copy, Scan & Fax - TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE
Photocopies and printing jobs are $0.15/page for black & white copies, and $0.30/page for color copies.
Scan to email only.
- Local area and toll-free numbers: $1.00 for the first page, and $0.25 for each additional page.
- All other numbers: $3.00 for the first page, and $1.00 for each additional page.
- Incoming fax: $0.15 per page
Meeting, Conference & Study Rooms - TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE
If you would like to reserve a room, please call (207) 854-0630. Without reservations, study rooms are available on a first-come first-served basis.
Museum Passes - AVAILABILITY VARIES
We offer free or discounted museum passes for the Children's Museum and Theatre of Maine (closed), Maine Wildlife Park (by appointment only), Southworth Planetarium (closed), Portland Museum of Art (call library for online discount code), and Maine Narrow Gauge Railroad Co. & Museum (unknown - awaiting information from the museum).
We have a limited number of passes. They are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Shared Borrowing Agreement - TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE
If you have a library card with one of the following libraries, you can pick up and return lending materials from any of them.
- Baxter Memorial Library (Gorham)
- Gray Public Library
- Scarborough Public Library
- Southern Maine Community College
- South Portland Public Library
- Thomas Memorial Library (Cape Elizabeth)
- Walker Memorial Library (Westbrook)
- Windham Public Library